Tuesday, 26 January 2010
roses are red, violets are blue, fuck you whore.
mm, i love this movie so so so much<3 like im actually in love with it.
- So let's say that theoretically I really like you, and theoretically even though it sounds moronically cliché and overused, you give me butterflies. And just for kicks, lets add that all in theory of course you may be one of the most wonderful people I have ever met, and hypothetically my heart beats ten times faster when I see you. Do you think that you would supposedly (and in the most theoretical sense) feel the same way?
- When I think of you I cant help smiling,
knowing that you've completed me somehow.
I love you, not just for now, but for always,
and I dream of the day that you'll take me in your arms again.
-Dear John ; Nicholas Sparks.
- I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you I miss you.
- bitch don't bother trying to impress me,
telling me what color his boxers are.
sweetie, i know, i bought them.
telling me how good he is in bed.
bitch, i know.
i taught him.
- Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You’re deeply miss-able.
However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember,
the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you.
[He’s Just Not That Into You]
- Don't walk into my life if you're gonna walk
out. Don't say you love me if it's not with out a doubt
don't say it's the truth if it's all lies. Don't say hello
if your gonna turn around and say goodbye.
- there comes a point in your life, when you realize who matters, who never did, who wont anymore, and who always will. so don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
- us teenage kids,we mess up, break up, lie, cheat, feel like the world
is crashing down, try to fill shoes way too big for us.
but one thing we're pretty good at is hanging on.
- i believe in pink.
i believe that laughter is the best calorie burner.
i believe in kissing.
i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
i believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
i believe that tomorrow is another day.
and i believe in miracles
- i don’t remember what made us stop talking, i don’t even remember when the last time we did
- I wonder how many times we'll say goodbye,
Before we actually let go.
- i believe in love. and jamming out in the car by yourself. i believe in someone telling you you're beautiful and dancing in the rain and in miracles. i believe in smiling until your cheeks hurt and laughing until you pee. last, i believe in second chances no matter how bad people screw up
two more exams. me and jesse are great. life is great. <3333
mmmm, give me some comments plzzzzzz
Monday, 25 January 2010
; you told me i was pretty when i looked like a mess, today was a fairytale.
- she's not like that now. she knows better. she knows now that people lie & promises can be broken as quick as they are made. she understands that she might never be loved & too quickly, good things fly in front of your eyes before you can reach out & grab them. she knows that you can't change or help time, so every now & then, it'll just run out. there isn't a place for everyone in the world, so if you're standing alone for a while, that's why. not everything in life comes easy, but when you work the hardest, that's when it's your best. you can't always expect people to care & even when your best friends stab you in the front, don't think for a minute they didn't already aim for your back. they missed for a reason. she has found out too soon, that in the end, you are your own best friend. everyone will be broken at some point in their life, & more often then not. it's gonna hurt like hell, but you can't stop it. you can't change your own fate. some things are meant to be & all the pain you go through will end up resulting in something huge. you don't know what it is & when it happens, it'll hit you like a ton of bricks. at some point, when you have experienced everything you can, the words "life" & "risk" won't mean anything to you anymore. but don't try & change that. stuff like that is meant to happen. over time, certain things no longer have an affect on you, & that happens cause that's the way its suppose to be. but you'll learn all that later in life when little things like a sunrise or a spring rain start to matter. but it might catch you off guard & happen sooner. i mean, ask her. she knows.
- No one said it would be easy, but no one told me it would be this hard --if you knew you were going to break me, you should have left at the start.
- don't waste you time worrying about boys, boys will come and go. don't waste your time caring about the people who don't like you. chances are, you don't like them either. don't waste your time worrying if people are talking about you. you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.
- when people try to bring you down, they try to completely destroy you. you've cried as hard as you could possibly cry. you don't know what you did wrong. you ask yourself why? what did i do to deserve this? so, when life throws you something unexpected, you just have to keep your head up
- when a promise is made, it is meant to be kept.
- i needed to know that i meant something, anything to you. but what i got was nothing, absolutely nothing. and it’s funny the things you realize when someone walks away. at first you feel as though it’s your fault. feeling like nothing, so close to falling apart. and then, in time, you come to the realization that you did nothing wrong. that it’s his loss, that you are so much better without that one boy who didn’t ever care. you live and you learn, that’s how it is.
- We lose people we love because they are meant to love someone else. We lose them because we are destined to find somebody else. It is a simple fact that is sometimes hard to accept because we are too stupid to let go.
- no girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone in her life that doesn’t need her.
- i do my thing and you do your thing. i am not in this world to live up to your expectations and you are not in this world to live up to mine. you are you and i am me, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.
- It's funny, I can't tell you how many times I spent wondering when I was gonna hear you say that again. Just hoping that the next time the phone would ring, it'd be you calling to say those words. And now you're here and I can't even remember why I needed to hear them. You should recognize this next move, you perfected it. It's called turning my back and leaving you behind.
-One Tree Hill
- you should recognize this next move, you perfected it.
it's called turning my back and leaving you behind.
- You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself the same way. Those are risks. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly.
^ ahahha i love this so much.
<3 so, me and jesse are wonderful. ahah okay not wonderful, but we're doing good! it was nice seeing him. i missed him. i always miss him. its so weird, i spend the weekend with him, and the moment i leave his side, i find myself constantly missing him until i get to see him again. it was so nice, we were in his room, and i was laying on his bed and he layed next to me, then he had to get up and do something. and he kissed my forehead, and was like " i missed you." i like him so much, and i'm trying my hardest to be nice and not fight and not bring up things that i know will make him mad, and i'm trying not to think about... that girl....
he quit his job, and he was sad. i had to leave @ 4:30, and then it was like 4:25 and he was talking about how sad he was and hr was like " and now you have to leave me." and i was liek "noooo, sad. ill see you soon though" and then he stood up and pulled me up too, and hugged me tight and kissed me. and i kissed him again and it was the longest, hardest kiss. and then i felt him smile. and it was the happiest thing ever.
<3 hes great, and i like him lots. and thats good, because i have not liked anyone for a very long time. this is probably the most ive liked someone since.. ben like two years ago. so, its good and hes happy with that. because it makes him feel "lucky." i feel lucky to have him, because hes great, and makes me happy.<333
i'll update sometime sooooon. comment plzzzzz.
ps, my prom theme is under the sea (N) .. grrrrrrrreat
Thursday, 21 January 2010
Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol
1. When you lost your virginity, do you honestly feel like you were ready?
i believe i wasss
2. How much older/younger than you was the person you lost your virginity to?
a year and nine days.
3. Did you give up your virginity willingly?
4. When you were younger, did you plan on saving yourself for marriage?
no, i always thought that was stupid
5. Were you sexually experienced whatsoever when you lost your virginity?
6. Have you ever had sex with more than one person?
7. Have you ever slept with anyone you were in love with?
8. Have you ever slept with two different people in the same day?
9. Have you ever had sex with the lights on?
10. Have you ever had sex on a floor?
11. When is the last time you had sex?
two weeks ago
12. Do you care for that person?
13. Is this your boyfriend or girlfriend?
14. How many times have you slept with this person?
15. Has this person slept with anyone else you know?
not anyone i know
16. Do you remember the best sex you ever had?
17. What's the most number of times in one day you've had sex?
hahahahaha i have sex so many times a day
18. Do you enjoy having sex?
19. Since this time last year, how many different people have you slept with?
20. Since this time last month, how many different people have you slept with?
21. When is the first time you ever smoked pot?
like, october hah
22. Where exactly were you located when you first smoked pot?
23. Do you remember who you were with when you first smoked pot?
ryan, tarah, emilyy
24. Did you get high?
25. How often do you smoke pot?
26. Why do you do it?
i don't know, its funny
27. What sort of smoking devices do you own?
28. Have you ever smoked out of something unconventional?
29. Have you ever experienced a gravity bong?
30. Have you ever taken any pills for recreational purposes?
31. What different kinds of pills have you taken recreationally?
32. Have you ever snorted pills?
33. Do you enjoy the high you get from pills?
34. Do you think pills affect your sex drive?
they probably could
35. Have you ever done drugs harder than pot and pills?
36. Have you ever snorted cocaine?
37. Why did you start doing drugs in the first place?
38. Do you remember the first time you actually felt high?
39. Do you plan on doing other drugs in the future?
40. The first time you got drunk, how old were you?
41. Where were you located the first time you got drunk?
i dont remember now
42. Do you remember what you were drinking?
43. Did anything bad happen that night?
not really, i just puked 3894730498394309 times
44. When is the last time you got drunk?
45. What were you drinking?
46. Do you ever play drinking games?
47. Why do you drink?
48. Do you think people will judge you by the answers in this survey?
i don't give a shit
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
I want all of you,you and me,everyday
expect nothing, and you'll never be disappointed.
you and i will be a tough act to follow.
there's that occasional night when you break down and cry
because you know things will never be the same.
don't let him have the satisfaction
of knowing you'll always be there waiting.
i miss knowing you were always there. i miss the security. i miss the stupid fights that either made us shut up until next time or somehow made us stronger. i miss holding your hand. i miss you holding back. i miss you not holding back. i miss your scruff and always being amazed that i walked away without severe beard-burn.i miss those nights when we didn’t want to stop being with each other. i miss getting so pissed at something you would say or do and trying to deal with it on my own until you made me fess up. i miss surprising you. i miss being surprised by the glimpses of your humanity every now and then. i miss the look you’d get when i’d touch your cheek. i miss how you thought you were so stealth with your mood changes when you really can’t hide them from me. i miss how i always knew where i stood. i think i miss your hugs the most. didn't need them often, but now when i do, it sucks to know you’re not around to give them.
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
but can you feel this magic in the air? it must of been the way you kissed me.
- My Dearest Allie.
I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you.
I'm not going to spend my life chasing people. You wanna leave? Fine then, go ahead.
Cause I'm done with chasing and caring for people who never had interest in me.
Nothing lasts and people change. I've learned love is hard and life is strange
whats meant to be will always find a way.
You still mean everything to her, you're just not worth the fight to her anymore.
today was a fairytale, time slows down whenever you're around
I'll be okay as long as you're miserable, lonely, and depressed without me
Noah: Would you just stay with me?
Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fighting.
Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass; which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Allie: So what?
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once; I think I can do it again if I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.
Allie: What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
Noah: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?
just let go, walk away, and dont look back.
lets try to take it back, before it all went wrong.
you shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet, you shouldve said no and baby you might still have me
you didn't know me, you knew me, you wanted me, you had me, you failed me, you lost me, you miss me, you want me, i move the fuck on
; none of us thought it was gonna end that way. people are people and sometimes we change our minds, but its killing me to see you go after all this time. <3
so, i've been talking to him. we're getting somewhat back to normal. i miss him a lot. i decided i will go to his house this weekend, and talk. and sleep. and thats it. because i'm scared of him leaving. hes already left before, and i'm scared that next time he leaves, it will be for good.
i'm not ready to say goodbye to him, i don't know if i ever will be either. i just want to hug him forevvvvvvvv. ahhaha <3
comment & suscribeeee!